- Product Availability and Disclaimer
- All items offered for sale are subject to availability, quantity limitations, and price changes without notice. Although we strive to have accurate descriptive information about the titles we offer for sale, there may be typos, omissions, or other errors in these descriptions, including the current price. We make no claim that any item listed as being for sale is useable for any specific or general purpose. We reserve the right to refuse any order or offer to purchase submitted to us using our online order form, including, but not limited to, quantity limitations on the number of copies available for sale.
- How can I contact you?
You may contact us several ways:
By phone at (219) 465-1234
By fax at (219) 477-5492
By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail at Audiotapes.com, 2911 Crabapple Lane, Hobart, IN 46324
- Do you have any associates, partner, or commission programs which would allow me to sell your items from my Web site?
No. At this time, we have no commission-based programs available for your Web site.
- How can I get to your site without having to type "http://www.audiotapes.com/" each time?
Most browsers (the computer software program you are using to access the Internet and Web) will allow you to "save" your favorite Web sites for easy access in the future. Just add our site to your favorites or bookmarks.
- Do you sell or buy used items?
No. We only sell new items.
- Can I place an order using a telephone?
Yes. We would be happy to accept your order via telephone. Just have the list of which items you would like, your shipping information, and your credit card with you when you call. You can reach us at (219) 465-1234.
- Can I place an order using e-mail?
- Yes. We would be happy to accept your order via e-mail. Just send us the list of which items you would like and your shipping information. We will then call you to obtain your credit card information or to discuss other payment options. Please send your e-mail to email@example.com. While extremely difficult to obtain, we recommend against including your credit card information in the e-mail since it is not secure.
- Can I place an order by fax?
- Yes. We would be happy to accept your order via fax. Just type or neatly print the list of which items you would like, your shipping information, and your credit card info on the fax and send it to (219) 477-5492.
The easiest way to do this is to place the items you would like in your online shopping cart and then print out your shopping cart once you've filled out the contact and shipping information. Then fax this to us with your payment information.
- Can I mail you my order?
- Yes. We gladly accept mail orders. As with faxing, just type or neatly print the list of which items you would like, your shipping information, and include your credit card information (or check) and send it to
2911 Crabapple Lane
Hobart, IN 46324.
The easiest way to do this is to place the items you would like in your online shopping cart and then print out your shopping cart once you've filled out the contact and shipping information. Then send this to us with your payment.
- When is my credit card charged for an order?
- Your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to be packed. Please note that your Audiotapes.com order will be charged under the name "Repeat Performance" on your credit card statement.
- Does your site use a "secure" server to protect my credit card information?
- Yes. We use an encrypted secure server for you to safely submit your credit card information to us. We use SSL encryption technology and a digital ID certificate issued by Verisign, one of the leaders in online secure commerce.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept checks and money orders. The checks and money orders must be drawn on US banks and denominated in US dollars. Paying by check may delay your order by about 4 days, since we must wait for the check to clear our bank before we can ship your order.
- How do I pay by check or money order?
- We accept checks and money orders (drawn on US banks and denominated in US dollars) .
If you wish to pay by check or money order, complete the online order form. On the "Payment Selection" page, select the "Pay by check or money order" option. Print out the page and send it along with your check or money order to:
c/o Repeat Performance
2911 Crabapple Lane
Hobart, IN 46324.
Paying by check will delay your order an estimated 4 days. After we receive your check, we must wait for it to clear our bank before we ship the order.
- What does "2-3 business days" mean?
- A business day is any Monday - Friday which is not a holiday. If you place an order on Monday, it would usually ship on the following Wednesday or Thursday (the 2nd or 3rd business day after the order was placed).
If you placed an order on a Friday afternoon, it will usually ship the following Tuesday or Wednesday. This delay is because Saturday and Sunday are not counted as "business days."
- Do you have a paper catalog?
- Yes, but only for certain categories. The catalog which is available on the Web site is always more comprehensive and up to date than our print catalog. If you would like to receive our paper catalog, please click the "Catalog Request" link on any page of the Web site or call us at (219) 465-1234. The categories available include genealogy, ADD, neurolinguistic programming, and coaching.
- Do you give quantity or volume discounts?
- Yes, but only for orders of 6 or more copies of the same title. There is no quantity discount for orders which include multiple titles. However, you do save on the shipping and handling charges (on a per item basis) when purchasing multiple titles per order.
The first item you order has a $2.00 shipping fee, the second through ninth items each incur a $1.00 shipping fee (up to a $10.00 maximum), and every item thereafter is shipped free. Please note that items shipped internationally will incur additional charges.
- Do you give "extra" discounts to schools, libraries, government agencies, or other organizations?
- Yes. Please contact us for details
- Does your price include shipping and handling?
- No. Shipping and handling charges must be added to the prices shown on our site's item description. Note: The "Total" price shown on our "online order form" does include shipping and handling charges.
- Do you have limits on the quantities of items someone may purchase?
- No, we will create as many tapes as necessary to fulfill your order.
- Shipping Options
- All items are shipped either via US First Class mail (not bulk) or UPS Ground. US First Class mail is used for packages which include one to five items; UPS Ground is used when 6 or more items are shipped. You should receive your shipment 3 - 7 business days after the order is processed by Audiotapes.com. Shipping via Federal Express (Fedex) is available upon request for an additional charge. Please contact us for details.
- Do I need a working e-mail address to purchase items from your store?
- Yes. We require a working e-mail address to process your order. This is the primary way we contact you about your order. We use an automated order processing system, and e-mail is the way we send information to you concerning your order.
- Ordering---How do I order items?
- To order an item, you must find the item your want to order, then you must place the item in your shopping cart, and then you need to checkout.
- Finding an item (the first step in ordering)
- Our ordering system is based upon finding an item first. There are several ways to find an item:
A. Search using the search link on every page.
Our search link is located on most pages. It will be at the top of the page or on the index on the left side of the page
The search box has several different options:
Book Author: Search the catalog by author
Book Title: Search the catalog by the title (key words or exact title)
Keyword: Search the catalog for keywords in every items record
If one of these titles interests you, just click on the title (usually a blue link). This will carry you to a page which tells you more details about the title and an opportunity to purchase the title.
B. Use our "Browse" feature to find a item which may interest you.
You can browse our catalog by selecting one of the categories under the "Browse" header in the Site Index found on the left side of our Web pages. Once you have selected a category, you will be taken to a page which lists all of the conferences for which we have tapes for that topic. First select a conference, then, if one of the listed titles interests you, just click on the title (usually a blue link). This will carry you to a page which tells you more details about the title and an opportunity to purchase the title.
Also, be sure to check the categories which are similar or related to the subject or topic which is of interest to you. These related categories may also include items about a topic which is of interest to you.
C. You may look at the individual items featured on our Home Page and other sections of our Web site.
These are only a very few of the many titles which we offer for sale. But, if one of these titles interests you, just click on the title (usually a blue link). This will carry you to a page which tells you more details about the title and an opportunity to purchase the title.
D. See all titles for a given category.
You can see a full list of all titles by selecting a category on the "Search" page. Please note that some of these pages are long and may take some time to download. Just click on the title (usually a blue link). This will carry you to a page which will tell you more details about the title and give you the opportunity to purchase the title.
- Placing an order (after you have found a title)
- Once you have found an item you are interested in purchasing, click on the item's title. This will give you more details about the item. Just click the "Order" button at the bottom of the item's description, which will put the item into your Shopping Cart.
Think of your "Shopping Cart" as being used for the same purpose as a shopping cart in your local grocery store. You can put or "add" items into your cart that you are interested in purchasing. Once you put or "add" an item to your cart, you can go straight to the check-out by clicking on the "Checkout" button, or you can click use the site's other links to continue shopping.
You will also have the option of changing the quantities or deleting an item from your Shopping Cart. Just type in the desired number of items (or "0" if you wish to remove the item from your cart) and click on the "Recalculate" button.
Just like a shopping cart at your local grocery store, our shopping "Cart" also allows you to remove items. If you add an item to your "Shopping Cart" and later decide you don't want it, you can remove it from your cart.
If you continue shopping after adding an item to your "Shopping Cart", you can add other titles which interest you.
You do not purchase an item by only putting it into your cart. It is merely a way to keep up with the items you are thinking of purchasing. If you find a better title, or decide not to purchase the item, you can remove it from your cart before you check-out.
When you have finished shopping and are ready to check-out, click on the "Checkout" button. Next you will see a page where you will have a form to use for the Billing and Shipping information about the order.
If the Billing info and Shipping info are the same, just leave the Shipping information fields blank. If the Shipping info is DIFFERENT from the Billing info, please fill in the Shipping information fields. (You may have to scroll down to see this part of the form.) After completing the Shipping info, click on the "Final Checkout" button at the bottom of the page.
You will now be shown a summary of your order. This form will show your Billing info, Shipping info, and the item(s) you are ordering. The "Unit Price" is the price you are paying per copy of each title. The "Totals" amount on the same line next to the Unit Price is the cost of multiple copies of the same title. If you order 1 copy of a title, the Unit Price and Totals on the same line will be the same.
Next will be the "S&H" (shipping and handling) charge. Below this line is the "Grand Total" charge for the order. This is the amount which will be charged to your credit card. Your charge card will not be charged until the day the items are shipped to you.
If you need to make changes, click on the "Change Address" or "Change Order" button and make the appropriate changes. If everything is fine, click on the "Place this Order" button. If you want to completely cancel you order, click the "Cancel Order" button.
The next part of the order process is to choose your payment method. Select your method and enter the appropriate information. Check to make sure your credit number and other info on the page is correct. If everything is right, click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page. This will submit your information using our secure server.
You now will see a "receipt" page, which thanks you for your order and shows the date. If you have a printer on your computer, please make a copy of this "receipt page" for your records.
That's it! You have now placed an order with Audiotapes.com!
(It usually takes 2-3 business days to process an order and prepare your items for shipping. The actual shipping time, normally 3-7 business days for United States First Class Mail and UPS (United Parcel Service) Ground, must be added to this processing time before you will receive your item order.)
- Shipping (US)---How long will it take to receive my items?
- It usually takes 2-3 business days to process an order and prepare the items for shipping. The actual shipping time must be added to this. If you are ordering tapes from a just-completed conference, there may be an additional delay of several days as we process the master recordings.
U. S. Postal Service First Class mail: Using this option, the actual shipping time is normally 3-7 business days for most of the US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). This actual shipping time must be added to the 2-3 business days it usually takes to process the order. The total time before you receive your order is usually 5-10 business days after you place your order, using the U. S. Postal Service First Class delivery method.
UPS Ground: Using this option, the actual shipping time is normally 3-7 business days for most of the US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). This actual shipping time must be added to the 2-3 business days it usually takes to process the order. The total time before you receive your order is usually 5-10 business days after you place your order, using UPS Ground.
- Shipping (International)---How long will it take to receive my items?
- hipping time vary greatly depending on the country shipped to. Please contact us for an estimate as to the shipping time.
- How can I track my order?
- Orders shipped by UPS (United Parcel Service) can be tracked. Orders shipped by the US Postal Service cannot be tracked. The following tracking info applies only to UPS shipments.
Orders shipped by UPS are given a unique "Tracking Number" which can be used to check the location of your order after it is shipped by us. UPS has a Web site (http://www.ups.com) which you can use to track your order. Go to the UPS site and click on "tracking". There will be a "space" for you to enter your tracking number.
- Can you ship my order to a P. O. Box?
- Yes, we can ship your order to a Post Office Box, but we will not be able to use UPS. We will have to use the US Postal Service to ship your package. Your cost for shipping and handling will be the same as our charge for UPS. The US Postal Service may take several days longer. Also, by using the US Postal Service, there will be no way to track your package after we send it.
- Can I return my items to you and get a refund?
- Yes, you can return your order to us within 15 days after you receive it. Audio tapes must be returned before breaking the factory-sealed shipping carton. Otherwise all sales are final and we will not be able to refund your money. We will refund the full purchase price, less the shipping and handling charges paid by you.
Please contact us to learn how to return the item(s) to us. If the item(s) are defective, we will gladly replace them at no charge to you.
(Please insure the shipment, because we cannot issue you a refund until we receive your return shipment. If they are lost in transit, we will not be able to issue a refund.)
- What happens if my items arrive damaged?
- Contact us to tell us about the problem. Return the items to us, and we will send new items to replace the damaged items.
- What happens if you send me the wrong item(s)?
- f you receive the wrong item, contact us to let us know.
If the error was ours, we will pay for you to ship the item back to us. We will send you the correct title, or we will refund the full purchase price, including shipping charges.
- Can I send an item to someone as a gift?
- Yes, you can have a item sent to someone as a gift. Just put the name and address of the person to whom you are sending the gift item in the "Ship To" section of the order form.
Please contact us immediately after placing your order if you wish the invoice with price to be left out.
- Can I have items from one order sent to two or more separate destinations?
We are sorry, but on the Web site each order can only be sent to a single "Ship To" address. Please contact us immediately after placing your order if you would like to send an order to multiple recipients.